Thursday, November 17, 2005

Dr. Feel Good

This morning I didn't struggle out of my Nyquil coma until after six this morning, considering I usually get up at five and the last train leaves at 6:40. I did a run around like a maniac, put my hair in a tiny ponytail, powder the face fast fast and sprint to the car. A little lip balm and a green sweater made me look not like a corpse.

That sort of sets the tone for the day.

I feel like I played catch up all day and then I looked around at like 2 and was just rather . . . spent.

I am tired of being sick.

I am sure you are tired of reading about it.

So I am caving and going to the doctor tomorrow, even though I really don't want to. I am hearing the soft sweet call of prescription drugs. I have never had syrup with codeine but I am sort of hoping for it.

I am hopeful about a nap that lasts many many hours after which I awaken healthy and cough-free. Also with a size two body and a million dollars in my bank account.

I'll let you know how that works out.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Dude, being sick forever really sucks :(

I'm glad you went to the doctor and figured out you have many things wrong with you :) Besides the things we already knew about. HEH.

Anyways, hope you are all hopped up on drugs and feeling GGGREAT. (Except for the codeine, because hives are evil)