Thursday, November 03, 2005

Fall Blahs

I had just typed out this very angsty entry about how it is rainy and sad and I am busy but bored and BOO FUCKING HOO for me. I re-read half of it and got irritated my own damn self so I don't see why I should torture you all with it.

For the record, Seven jeans are apparently not gay and the hubby looks damn fine in them. Also, the Diesel ones were rather feminine in cut. Like I am fairly certain they were too girly for me.

I caught site of myself in a three way mirror today and am officially not looking mirrors every again. I looked terrible, my hairy flat and poofy at the same time and my ass looked enormous. Is it the pants? WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME?!

I swear, my weepiness would make me suspect PMS (which would also excuse my distended and bloated belly) but sadly even my irregular self cannot pretend on that one. I think it is just fall blahs and a hefty case of office butt.

I came home and colored my hair and gave myself a facial. We'll see if that makes me look less like a scary hag or not.

Tomorrow shall be spent coming up with ways to leave work early and dreaming of my sweatpants. And possibly eating cheese (no reaon to go crazy to banish the bloat--especially if I am giving up mirrors). That should cheer me up enough to write something that can at least pretend to be interesting.

Until then.

No comments: