Sunday, July 23, 2006

Reason Nine Hundred And Twelve That I Am A Stunner



This is my thigh. Notice the rather delightful bruise that is about the size (or exactly the size) or a softball?

A member of our team hit a HARD ground ball and hit me standing on first base (because sometimes I am an idiot who doesn't get the hell out of the way) but you know we were all safe so OK.

Hurts like a mother though.

Especially since I took this picture like two hours after I got hit. I am pretty sure I am going to look gory tomorrow.

Then I cut the shit out of myself while shaving in the shower, something I haven't done in like ten years. Since it will still be ninety degrees tomorrow I am going to look GLAMOROUS in a skirt tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Hurts just to look at it.

KleoPatra said...

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Hope you heal up everywhere quickly!