Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Updates

I came home from New York with a heavy dusting of acne all over my face. I am not sure if it was caused by the weather change (such extreme humidity coupled with dryness in air conditioning), the fact that I forgot my facial cleanser and used hotel soap (I KNOW), that pregnancy has made me look ugly in every other way so why not this one, or because I had shat in HELP ME twelve days.

Since I've been back I've been coating my face with a steady diet of acne serum which is clearing it up pretty quickly but also is causing a wee bit of dryness in certain areas. Like just under my nose I pulled off approximately 82 pounds of flaking skin this afternoon. Which is just as sexy as you are picturing.
The Cubs are tied for first. I have nothing to say about that. Just picture me clapping and cheering randomly throughout the day.
At some point between thirteen and fourteen weeks you are supposed to wake up and feel good. Have more energy, not want to DIE anymore. This morning I woke up much less queasy and was like OOOH MAYBE. But sadly I threw up in a baggie on the bus tonight so NO.

No comments: