Monday, April 28, 2008

How Did This Happen?


Somehow the kiddo is three months old. And I am headed back to work Thursday. And I couldn't be happier about it.


Well that isn't true. I wish that I didn't have to commute. Because as much as I am glad to be working again I will really miss the baby. And I am worried that I am going to be exhausted getting up before five every day. But I suppose we will figure it out.


I also feel a little guilty about wanting to go back. This is my deal because I am carefully following my rule of trying not to tell anyone anything. You can't win the whole work vs. stay home debate. Just like you should never tell anyone where your baby sleeps or what she is eating. EVER.


She's working on getting two teeth (yeah I know, at three months). And I am thinking weaning is going to happen when those suckers cut. We're all trying to sort out the new routines. And I am hoping that maybe I will become more interesting. She's a great baby, but I am pretty boring with all diapers and hanging out at home.


Other than that things are quiet around here. My best friend just visited this weekend. We sold some land this weekend. We are just cruising through spring.


I still don't know how the baby can be three months though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those cheeks and dimples! Ahh the cuteness is killing me.