Sunday, May 22, 2005

News Director Can Fuck Himself

I really want to fuck up a news director from Kiro News here in Seattle right now. I Ti-Fauxed CSI from Thursday and finally got the guts to watch it since I knew it was a gruesome episode. Halfway through I am fast forwarding through the commercials when a news headline flashes on the screen. About Sarah Yarborough, a friend of my sister, who was murdered fourteen years ago. Her picture was on screen. I rewound the clip over and over. Fucking commercial was from Thursday night. I couldn't find it online.

I was frantic. Poor J couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. But I could not find anything about it online anywhere. Not on their site. Not on the Seattle Times. Obviously they couldn't have solved it or it would be everywhere. But did they find something? Anything? Because for fourteen years they had nothing. I thought maybe they had the DNA profile. Or a suspect.

I was in tears when I finally found it. Nothing new. Her brothers gave an interview. I am sure to get her picture on TV and maybe push for something to happen. I went to high school with one of them. They were pretty young when it happened and I imagine that it took this long for them to talk about it.

Don't get me wrong I am glad it is getting news coverage. Anything to find this guy.

But they can't fuck with people this way. Not about something like this.

Especially when the only goddamn stories on your website are about goddamn Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes.

No comments: